Pokemon Go is a widely popular entertaining game all over the world. It has lots of adventures through various missions and battles. The game came out in 2016 and has been one of the most famous games till now. The game is fair and simple, but you can get some advantages over other players. Try out the cheats or let’s say workarounds to get a bit of advantage over the others.
Joining Friends Quickly
In case you do not have friends or group to play with, then it is easy to create for joining in your playlist.
Follow these steps to join friends as fast as you can:
- First of all, navigate to the "Profile" icon.
- After that, go to the Friends List by swiping your device's screen.
- Then, you have to choose a friend.
- Now, go to the bottom and hit the "Remove Friend" option there.
- After that, you have to add your desired friend in a normal way.
Skipping the Raid Start Animation
- First of all, you have to make an empty friend group or team.
- Then, join a battle.
- After that, choose the empty team that you have created.
- Now, wait for the raid to commence.
- Next, choose your actual team.
Here, you have pushed your empty group/team to rejoin the screen, and you will see that no animation screen will be there when you start your Pokemon raid. It also saves you time.
Skipping Your Catch Animation
If you intend to skip the animation of catching in Pokemon Go, then you can do so by abiding the instructions written below:
- Firstly, hit the "Pokemon" that you desire to catch.
- Then, you swipe the screen towards right from the left edge of your screen and keep your finger down on your screen's left-hand side.
Note: Here, you will see that your Poke-Ball selector will be jerked out slightly once you swipe the screen.
- Now, cast the particular Poke Ball with your right hand.
- Once your Poke Ball hits the desired Pokemon, then you have to release your finger from the screen.
- Then, touch the device's screen in order to exit your Poke Ball selector.
- After that, hit the run icon present at the upper left to withdraw from the raid.
Now make sure that you have successfully caught your desired Pokemon by navigating to the Pokemon Storage.
Dodging Your Driving Lockouts
If you want to dodge your driving lockouts, then follow these instructions:
- First of all, navigate to the egg screen on your "Pokemon Go."
- Then, tap on the Home button there. don't open other applications and try not to shut the screen
- Next, drive a little bit of distance for about ten minutes.
- Now, launch the "Pokemon Go" once more, and then you will view some interesting distance on your screen.
- Begin your "Pokemon Go" workout if you are using Apple Watch.
- After that, search for a few of the slow transportation forms. Depending on the speed; you will find some of the stipulated results.
- Next, tap on "Pokemon Go Plus."
- After that, drop a single Incense and it will immune your speed. In case you are a passenger in a high moving speed taxi/bur or car, and the Pokemon might be able to spawn some minute for you. Here you can get a Pokemon again or twice while all of them will be usual.
Bella Williams, an employee currently living in USA and working at a top printer service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. I am passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news and other articles on varied topics like samsung printer support, Panasonic Printer Support, Lexmark Printer Support etc.