The Apple Watch provides many great apps and features for its users. In this series, the “Activity” application is also a great app that provides you a “move” goal feature. In this feature, you have to tell your watch the amount of calories you would wish to burn. You may monitor your recorded progress in various ways.
Follow these simple methods their steps in order to customize your goals in Activity application of your Apple Watch:
Customizing calorie goal
- First of all, open your activity application located on the home screen of your Apple Watch.
- Then tap on your device’s screen rigidly.
- Then you have to hit the “Change Move Goal” option.
- Next, you may customize your calorie goal through “-” “+” buttons.
- Hit the “Update” option.
Checking the Activity Progress in Activity app
Here you may check your goal’s progress through the Activity app. You may also see how close you are to reaching your goal. In order to meet all your goals, you have to exercise for thirty minutes, stand for one minute on an hourly basis for twelve consecutive hours, and meet your calorie goal. This way, you may reach your each day goal. You may view your progress from the app through the following steps:
- Just open the “Activity” app on the Apple Watch.
- To see all of your activities one by one, scroll down your screen. Swiping your screen down will fetch you all the details related to your activity progress.
Checking the Activity weekly summary on Apple Watch
You may see or check the summary and activity details of the past week on your Apple device. It includes all the activities that you have done in the last week.
Follow these steps to know how you can do this:
- First of all, tap the Activity app located on the Apple Watch.
- Then press the device’s screen to launch a contextual menu.
- Then hit the “Weekly summary” icon in order to fetch all your past activity details of last week.
Checking the steps count recorded on your device
Let’s follow these steps to know we can check steps recorded on your Apple Watch:
- First of all, open the “Activity” app located on your Apple Watch.
- Now you have to scroll down your screen to the lowermost portion of the page.
- Here you may get all your step count details.
Checking the Activity growth history in Activity app on iPhone
Apple Watch will only give you the progress history of the current day. In case you want to view your past few days’ progress report of your activity, you may use Activity application on iPhone.
Follow these steps to know how you can check all the activity progress report of your past moments by using iPhone:
- First of all, hit the “Activities” app to open. It is located on the Home screen of your smartphone.
- Then touch the “History” app situated at the bottom left edge.
- Now you have to hit a day of which you wish to check or view activity progress history.
Keeping the image related to progress history in Activity app
- First of all, open Activities application located on the Home Screen of your smartphone.
- Now hit the “History” tab situated at the bottom left edge of your iPhone’s screen.
- Now choose a day for which you want to fetch progress report history.
- Next, you have to touch the “Share” icon located at the top-right edge. It appears as a red box with an arrow indicating upward.
- Now you have to hit the “Save Image” option.
Checking the Activity Trends in Apple iOS 13 watch OS 6
- Firstly, open your Activity application located on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Now you have to tap the “Trends” icon.
- Now hit the category which you wish to view.
Checking Awards in the Activity app
Apple provides you the achievements/Awards feature for its users in the Awards section of the Activity app. Users may check here all the related achievements received by them and what has been left to achieve. It is located under the Activity app.
Follow these steps to do this:
- First of all, open the “Activity” app present on your smartphone’s home screen.
- Go to the bottom portion of your screen and hit the “Awards” tab. It appears as a star-shaped icon.
- Then hit any of the Awards icons to check and view what it is.
You may regulate or customize any other services of My Watch app like the special challenge, daily coaching, activity sharing, and more.
John Smith is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.