Science and Technology
How to Type the Apple Logo on Mac OS X
Apple is the most iconic, and major brand in the technical world. It offers devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac, and many more. Its logo also creates high reliability in the mind of tech enthusiasts. The color appearance of its logo has changed a bit from a previous logo launched in 1977 but
Apple is the most iconic, and major brand in the technical world. It offers devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac, and many more. Its logo also creates high reliability in the mind of tech enthusiasts. The color appearance of its logo has changed a bit from a previous logo launched in 1977 but the design still remains the same.
Here is how to create an Apple logo on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices. To type the Apple logo on your particular device, abide by the given methods and their instructions.
If you wish to type the Apple Logo on any of your Mac devices, then follow these key steps:
- You have to tap the Option + Shift + K keys simultaneously.
- In the case of non-Apple OS running in the majority on your system, the logo might differ in appearance. It may appear as a box. So it is recommended to the users to use the Apple Logo on the Operating Systems by corresponding with other users using macOS or iOS.
Using Apple Logo on iOS Devices
With the use of the Text Replacement feature provided by Apple, you may type and use the Apple Logo on your iPad, iPhone, or iPad screen. If you intend to apply this feature, you have to follow the given steps:
- Before going further, firstly, you have to copy the Apple Logo on the system’s clipboard and then tap the logo to enable it to highlight.
- After some time, a pop-out menu will show on the system’s screen. Then hit the “Copy” tab.
Now, follow these simple steps to use the Text Replacement feature on your system:
- First of all, tap on “Settings.”
- Then go to “General.”
- After that, hit the “Keyboard” option.
- Now a list of all the possible related options will appear on your system’s screen.
- Here you have to hit the “Text Replacement” option.
- Then touch the “+” signed icon located at the top-right side edge of your screen.
- Now go to the Phrase edit field and tap it once in order to expand the pop-out menu.
- Now you have to hit the “Paste” option to add the Apple logo that you have copied earlier.
- After that, navigate to the shortcut field and then enter a set of words/symbols (character), etc. to accept it and create an Apple logo each time you type the particular character.
- Next, you have to hit the “Save” tab. It is located on the top-right hand side edge.
- Now you may see your recently created shortcut under the “Text Replacement” list.
- To crosscheck the latest shortcut that you have created, launch the email and then start typing the particular shortcut character. If the system detects any logo associated with the characters entered by you, it will show it as a suggestion. Then hit the “Apple” logo so that it gets dropped into the mail.
Typing an Apple logo on Your PC
Incase you wish to type an Apple logo on your PC, then follow the given provided steps:
- First of all, Tap Windows + R keys simultaneously in order to expand the Run window.
- Then you have to type the command that reads “charmap” and after that tap the “Enter” key.
- Now an interface of Character Map will appear on your screen. Then you have to choose the option that says “Baskerville Old face” through the Font pull-down menu.
- Now navigate to the lowermost portion of various available signs and symbols grid. Then double hit the “Apple” logo. It is located at the bottom-right edge of your screen.
- Then you will see your Apple logo in the symbols panel. Now tap on the “Copy” option.
- Now, put the cursor on your desired location inside the app where you like to type and place the logo. Now hit the “Edit” option and then tap on the “Paste” tab in order to paste your Apple logo. Alternatively, you may also press Ctrl + V for the same.
is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Canon Printer Support
and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.