Apps that enable you to watch any show or movies offline
- PlayOn: This popular application is free to download and use, but you have to pay to enable the recording function. It only works on Windows. After the recording function is installed in it, you may record and download any of the movies and transfer them on your smartphone or tablet for streaming the video.
- PlayOn Cloud:It works on your smart device like iOS and Android. Here you also have to pay each time you record any of the shows or movies.
Using HBO GO offline with the help of PlayOn on Windows
- Go to PlayOn.com/download. Then tap on the “Free Version” option. Then hit on “Save.” Now get it installed the application when it completed downloading.
- When the app gets installed on your system, tap the app to open and then proceed to next after reading all the online instructions.
- Now go to the PlayOn Sign-in page, and the system will provide you two options- to Login with your FB account or create a new PlayOn profile account. You have to choose any of these two options.
- Hit on the “Channels” option.
- Now find and tap on the HBO Go.
- Press on the “Open Settings” to expand it.
- Under the channels, tap on the HBO Go and tap to Login. Then a new box will open asking to provide you to enter all the information related to your TV set subscriber. Tap to select your subscriber’s name under the list. Then you have to give all the details like your user ID and passcode. Then hit on the Login button.
- Now the HBO Go will launch under the new PlayOn web page. Here you have to authenticate that you can use the services of the HBO Go to play and view shows and movies.
- Search any of the movies or play that you desire to view in offline mode and then tap on “Record.”
- If you wish to transfer the recorded play or show to your iOS device, hit on the “Send to iTunes” tab. Otherwise, you have to use Windows File Explorer to transfer the file to the Android gadget.
Using HBO Go offline application with the help of PlayOn on the smartphone
- Go to the app store on your computer, type PlayOn in the search bar and tap on the download button.
- Go to the app store or play store on your smartphone. Download PlayOn.
- Launch and connect the PlayOn app with the system app located on your PC.
- Hit on the “All” button.
- Now tap the HBO Go.
- Search your desired movie that you wish to view offline and hit on the “Record” button.
- When you finish recording, you may send it to your smartphone or tablet through Wi-Fi or a fast internet connection.
I’m John Smith. I’m a web developer living in Texas. I am a fan of design, technology, and coffee. I’m also interested in reading and food. You can read my blog on office.com/setup with a click on the button above.