Method 1: Restart the device
- Firstly, you need to disconnect from the network.
- Then, disable the Wi-Fi.
- After that, sign-out from the user account.
- Next, shut down the computer.
- Then, switch on the computer.
- After that, sign in to the user account.
- Next, enable the Wi-Fi.
- Then, connect to the network one more time.
- Lastly, check if the sign-in page is now able to display in the browser or not.
Method 2: Go for the another browser
- Firstly, visit the Start menu.
- Then, write ‘Control Panel’ into the search bar. Note that the option shall get displayed as Best Match.
- Press it.
- After that, choose ‘Category’. It will be under the ‘View-by’ pull-down.
- Next, search ‘Programs’.
- Press it.
- Then, press on Default Programs.
- Next, press on ‘Set your default programs.’
- Then, give some time for the page to load.
- After that, choose the browser that you wish to use.
- Next, press option that states ‘Set this program as default.’
- Lastly, tap on ‘OK.’
Method 3: Resetting the Network Connection
- Firstly, press the Wi-Fi symbol. It will be placed on the left-hand side corner of the taskbar.
- Then, press on the Wi-Fi option to turn it off.
- After that, switch on the network connection one more time.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi symbol and the Wi-Fi option one more time.
- Next, open your browser.
- Then, try to go to ‘Google.com.’ The sign-in page will now be displayed.
Method 4: Updating the Network Adapter Driver
- Firstly, hold down the combination of Windows symbol+R on your keyboard.
- Then, write ‘devmgmt.msc’ into the text box.
- After that, press on OK.
- Then, move downwards to Network Adapters.
- Next, press the arrow for expanding the option.
- After that, right-click on the network adapter.
- Then, press on the ‘Uninstall device.’ It will be situated in the context menu.
- Next, reboot the PC. The driver shall get installed by itself.
- However, sometimes Windows is not able to do this on its own. You need to return to Device Manager. Press on the Action option and select Scan for hardware modifications. Now the installation of the driver will begin.
- Restart the PC, connect to the public Wi-Fi network, open the browser, and check if the sign-in page is getting displayed or not.
Ava Williams is a Norton product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Ava has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup.
Source:- Windows 10