You might have noticed that in today’s digital world, cars come with innumerable features which let it connect with many smart gadgets. Pairing with the iPhone is much easier by the newly launched cars. Go through the given below steps carefully for connecting an iPhone with your car.
Step 1: Let the iPhone be available
- Firstly, go to the Home screen and slide up for viewing the Control Center.
- Then, view whether the Bluetooth symbol is highlighted or not.
- Next, you need to enable it.
Step 2: View the car’s Bluetooth pairing mode
- You need to turn on the car’s Bluetooth. It can be done by going through the car’s user manual.
- Note that if you have a car which allows voice commands, just saying ‘activate Bluetooth’ order shall enable it.
Step 3: The method of pairing the iPhone and the car
- Firstly, visit the ‘Settings’ application.
- Then, choose ‘Bluetooth.’
- After that, visit the ‘Other Devices’ menu.
- Next, search the car from every present device.
- Then, choose the device. In many cars, people need to put a password for pairing to happen. You might get it from the manual.
- Lastly, give confirmation of the key from the car’s control display.
Step 4: What to do if the car does not pair by Bluetooth?
- Firstly, start the iPhone.
- Then, update the iPhone’s system.
- After that, observe whether any other device is paired with the car.
Step 5: The method of pairing with CarPlay
- Firstly, connect the iPhone with the car by USB wire.
- Then, view the CarPlay application on the iPhone if the car does not switch by itself.
- Look at the given below instructions for wireless CarPlay.
For Wireless CarPlay
- Firstly, visit the Settings application on the iPhone.
- Then, put the General menu.
- After that, search ‘CarPlay.’
- Next, view ‘Available Cars.’
- Lastly, choose your car.
Step 6: Pair by USB
- Firstly, attach one part of the USB wire to the Lightning port on the smartphone.
Note: The car shall by itself register the iPhone.
- Remember that if by chance, the car does not recognize the smartphone, then you need to visit the car’s Source Control by the Settings on the screen. Over here, you shall be manually switched to the USB input.
- Have a look at the user manual of the car if you want to be confirmed fully of the method accessing the Source Control menu.
Anna Mathew, writer of this blog loves to write and create awareness related to day-to-day internet threats. Major topics of her interest are Printer support like epson printer support, Canon Printer Support, Brother Printer Support etc.