Halo: The Master Chief Collection is about to release. This time Microsoft Studios is launching the game for Windows 10 and Steam. Earlier the game Halo: The Master Chief Collection is only available for the Xbox One console. But now the PC gamers can also play and enjoy this game on their system. It is an FPS (First Person Shooter) game, which can be played single player as well as multiplayer. Players who want to play the pre-release of the game can register themselves for Halo insider program. Here is how to register and play Halo: Reach early on your Computer.
Signing up for Halo Insider program
In order to become a Halo Insider, players need to sign up on the Halo Waypoint website. Since the enrolling process requires signing into Xbox Live with the Microsoft account and filling out a form with personal and few other details. The registrants should already have signed up on Microsoft. The players who are interested in early Halo: The Master Chief Collection can sign up on Microsoft and then register on the Halo Waypoint website. Here is how.
- Go to “https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider” to visit the Halo Insider registration page of Halo Waypoint website.
- Click the ‘SIGN UP’ button under BECOME A HALO INSIDER heading.
- Then click on ‘SIGN IN To CONTINUE’ button near the top. This will open the Xbox Live sign-in form and ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Fill in the blank fields with the required info, click ‘Next,’ and then click ‘Sign in.’
- Allow the Halo Waypoint to access your Xbox Live account details when requested.
- After that, view the Confidentiality Statement of Halo Insider Program and agree to them.
- Confirm your age, to register for Halo Insider program you must be above 18 years old.
- Then, select the ‘Join the Program’ option. This will open a form with various blank fields.
- Enter the asked info into the provided box.
- Then click on ‘Continue.’
- Choose ‘No, not at this time’ option when appear.
- Again, click on ‘Continue.’
- On the PC FLIGHTING heading, click the ‘Yes’ option.
- And then click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, open ‘Start’ and search for ‘dxdiag.’
- Click on ‘Yes’ on the confirmation window.
- DirectX Diagnostic Tool window will open on the screen, click on ‘Save All Information’ button, and save the file on your device.
- Now go back to the sign-up page of Halo waypoint in the browser, click on the ‘Choose File’ button and choose the downloaded text file.
- Then select the option to ‘Link Steam Account.’
- When the Steam login window opens, fill up the details you used to sign in to your Steam account.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ option to link your Steam account to the Halo Insider profile.
- Now, you need to choose your Input devices and audio options.
- Then click ‘Continue.’
- Enter the further required details and click on ‘Complete Sign-Up’ option.
- Now, open the email you provided on the Halo Waypoint website.
- View the Halo Insider email and select the ‘Verify my Email Address’ option to finish signing up for halo Insider program.
Now, you’re all set for the early fights of Halo: Reach.
Bella Williams, an employee currently living in USA and working at a top printer service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. I am passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news and other articles on varied topics like Dell Printer Support, sony printer support, Kyocera Printer Support etc.