Some of the users are complaining that they are continuously getting the “YouTube network error 503” error when they use the YouTube application on Android, iPhone, Windows PC and Mac. Most of the users are complaining that they face this error while clicking on the video from their Watch Later folder. Do you want to fix this issue? Then follow the methods mentioned in this article.
Here’s How to Fix YouTube Network Error 503
• Delete the video from the watch later list on your Android
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Click on the YouTube application.
3. After going to the YouTube application, start using the menu bar.
4. It is located on the end of the display.
5. It will choose the Library option.
6. After that, click on the Watch Later option.
7. It will open the menu list.
8. After going in the Watch Later option, press on the action option.
9. This option is registered with every video.
10. Press on the Remove from Watch Later option.
11. In case you have many videos on the menu list, then press on the action option.
12. It is located on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
13. Choose the Remove option.
14. It will delete all the video which you have added to your Watch later section.
15. Start the YouTube application, and add the new video to the Watch Later menu list.
16. Check if you have fixed YouTube network error 503 or not.
17. If you are still getting this issue, then go through any other method mentioned below.
• Delete videos from your Watch Later menu list on your computer
1. Go to the web browser.
2. Go to the YouTube application.
3. Press on the action option.
4. It is located on the right-hand side of the vertical textbox.
5. Press on the Watch Later option.
6. This option is given on the Library column of the menu list.
7. After going into the Watch Later menu list, press on the action option.
8. It resembles a three dot symbol linked with every video.
9. Press on the Remove from Watch Later option.
10. You need to do this procedure for all the videos located in the Watch later column.
11. Start adding the new video to the Watch Later menu list.
12. Check if you have solved the YouTube network error 503.
• Clear the YouTube Cache Data
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Press on the Settings symbol.
3. By going to the Settings tab, press on the Apps option.
4. After going in the Apps display, go down by using the menu list of all the applications available now.
5. Now, you will get the YouTube application.
6. After getting it, press on it.
7. After going in the YouTube App Info, press on the Storage option.
8. In the Storage option, press on the Clear data and verify options.
9. After completing the procedure, press on the Clear Cache and verify option.
10. Start the YouTube application.
11. Check if you have fixed this error or not.
• Reset APN settings as your default option
1. By going to the home screen, go to the Settings tab.
2. In the Settings tab, press on the Mobile data option.
3. After that, select the internet connection.
4. After activating the internet connection, press on the Access Point Names option.
5. In the APN settings tab, press on the action option.
6. It resembles a three-dot symbol.
7. Press on the Reset to Default option.
8. Start the Android device again.
9. Check if this error is fixed or not.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.