Before you use an iPhone, the first thing you have to do is the activation procedure. Users can complete this procedure smoothly, and it will not create any issue. In this article, we will explain how to activate your iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR. After completing this procedure, you can make calls from your iPhone.
Here’s How to Activate Your iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR
• Through Cellular, Mobile Network or Wi-Fi
1. Place the SIM card into the iPhone.
2. In case you have purchased a new phone, then you have to place the SIM card.
3. Switch on the iPhone.
4. Keep pressing on the Lock key till you will get the Apple symbol on display.
5. Set up the new iPhone.
6. Begin the procedure by choosing the region and language.
7. Click on the Connection button. Pair the iPhone with the WiFI.
8. Otherwise, start using the Cellular data for activating a new iPhone.
9. In case you click the Wi-Fi, choose the connection.
10. Type the password.
11. In case you have not included mobile data in your monthly package, then an additional charge will be applied.
12. Wait until the activation procedure gets completed on the system.
13. Once you have paired to an internet connection, then the iPhone will start the activating process automatically.
14. Before you begin the activation procedure, you have to enter the Apple ID and password.
15. Complete the set up process of a new iPhone.
16. Select the backup option.
17. Type the Apple ID.
18. Now you have successfully set up and activated the iPhone.
• Through iTunes
1. Go to iTunes.
2. You need to check whether you have the latest version of the iTunes application or not.
3. Click on the Help option.
4. It is located on the top side of the screen.
5. Go through the check for updates option.
6. After that, press on the Download iTunes option.
7. Switch on the iPhone.
8. Begin the set up procedure.
9. Now, select the language and region.
10. Select the Connect to iTunes option.
11. You will get this option below the Wi-Fi networks which are available now.
12. Pair the iPhone to your Windows and Mac computers.
13. Select from Restore from this backup.
14. Otherwise, start setting up a new iPhone.
15. Select an option, and this will not make any changes in the activating process.
16. Press on the Get Started and after that, choose the Sync option. It will start syncing the iPhone with iTunes library.
17. It will begin the activation procedure of the iPhone.
18. Select a backup so that you can restore the iPhone.
19. Type the Apple ID.
1. In case you have purchased a used iPhone, then find the Apple ID login display before starting the activation procedure.
2. You have to restart the iPhone.
3. It will solve any error, and in case doesn’t, then go through some of these options.
- Enable and disable the Airplane Mode.
- Check your iPhone is in its latest version.
- Take out and place the SIM card again on the iPhone.
- Ensure that the iPhone is unlocked.
- In case it is not, then ensure that you insert SIM from the right carrier.
- Source url:- http://go-office-2019.com/blog/how-to-activate-your-iphone-x-xs-xs-max-and-xr/
Ava Williams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Ava Williams has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.