If you want to see scrollbars on the corner of your display, then you don’t have to worry about it. You can get the scrollbars on both the Windows and Mac computers. In this article, you will get to know how to show scrollbars always on both the Windows and Mac computers.
Steps to Always Show Scroll Bars in Your Windows 10
- Press on the Start menu.
- It is located on the end right-hand side of the screen.
- Choose the “Settings” option.
- It resembles a gear symbol.
- Additionally, click on the Windows and I key together for opening the settings tab.
- Select the “Ease of Access” option.
- Choose the “Display” option.
- This option is located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Disable the “Automatically hide the scroll bars in Windows” option.
- Press on the option given near it.
- Now, you will get all the scrollbars in the Windows 10 PC.
- You will get it basically on the applications like Settings, Microsoft Edge, Start Menu, Windows Store, and many others.
Steps to Make the Scrollbar Appear in MS Office
- Go to the MS Office
- You need to go to that app which you wish to modify just like Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and many others.
- Press on the File option.
- This option is located on the upper left-hand side of the display.
- Click on the Options button.
- Press on the Advanced option.
- This option is located on the menu list.
- It is given on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Search for the “Display options” column.
- Uncheck the “Show horizontal bar” option.
- After that, unselect the “Show vertical bar” checkbox to get the scrollbars.
- In case you wish to hide scrollbars, then remove everything from the checkboxes,
Steps to Always Show Scroll Bars in Your Mac
- Type the “System Preferences” in the search bar.
- It is located on the end of the display on the Mac dock.
- Choose the General symbol.
- Find the “Show scroll bars” column.
- Choose the “Always” option.
- Press on the red dot symbol.
- It is given on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- You need to start saving the configuration.
- Leave the Preferences window.
- In case you wish to go back to the customization, then go through the steps mentioned below.
- After that, choose the “When scrolling” option.
- After going to the scrollbar column, you can modify the alternative options.
- Select what you wish to get in case you press on the scrollbar.
Jeanne Winfield arrived on the cybersecurity scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging at norton.com/setup.
Previous Article:- 5 Best Face Filter Sticker Apps For Instagram