HBO Go is a supplementary service which comes with Amazon Prime and cable subscription. You can easily access closed captioning which is a great feature of the HBO GO. But some of the users face a problem while enabling the closed captioning feature. This article will offer you tips and tricks to turn on or off closed captioning on HBO GO.
Steps to Turn On Closed Captioning on HBO GO
- To turn on closed captioning, you have to start using the remote of the Smart TV.
- Click on the Down button to open the video window.
- You will find the closed captioning option at the end of the display.
- Open the option.
- Choose enable and disable an option by going to the context menu.
- It might be possible that the closed captioning symbol does not show in the display or not able to enable.
- This is because closed captioning is not enabled on the Smart TV.
- Otherwise, the video does not have any closed captioning option.
- Most of the videos on HBO Go will be in the English subtitles.
Steps to Turn On Closed Captioning on TV
- You have to start using the Smart TV remote to go to the main window.
- Choose the Settings option.
- After opening, the closed captioning menu ensures to enable it.
- Now you need to click on the Save option for saving the changes you have made in setting tab.
- Move through the arrow buttons provided on the smart TV remote.
- Choose the buttons by clicking on the OK button.
- The closed captioning menu will permit you to create any changes on the subtitle also.
- You can also adjust the color, size, and wallpaper of the subtitle.
- After that, save the changes you have made in subtitles.
Steps to Turn On Closed Captioning on Your Streaming Devices
- Apple TV
- Firstly, you need to use the remote of your Apple TV.
- Otherwise, go to the Settings tab.
- After that, choose the General option.
- Open the General option.
- Click on the Accessibility option.
- Now, you will get the Closed Captions + SSH option below the Subtitles and Captioning option.
- Type the menu.
- Choose all the option which are available now on the screen.
- The options will be like Edit, Large, Classic, and Text.
- In case you select the edit option, then you can adjust the subtitles.
- Click on the Home button provided on the remote of your Roku.
- Open the Settings option.
- Choose the Accessibility option.
- Go to the Captions option.
- Select any modes from the menu list.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Click on the Menu option located on the remote of your Roku.
- Select the Subtitles and Audio option.
- Enable or disable the button given below the Subtitles and Captions option.
Bella Williams an employee currently living in USA and working at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. I am passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics like Brother Printer Support, Lexmark Printer Support Number, Epson Printer Support, HP Printer Support etc.