Sheet Metal Parts are processed by metal plate processing. For example, metal plates can be used to process products with different shapes, such as chimneys, iron drums, oil kettles and the like as we know them. Sheet metal processing is becoming more and more popular with users. It transforms the shell made of plastic into sheet metal by special processing methods. The products thus processed have better strength and longer service life than before.
The methods of sheet metal processing include: non-mold processing and mold processing. Although their processing procedures are similar, they can't escape the following points. Let's talk about the processing steps of sheet metal processing:
- The design department designs the spare parts pictures for sheet metal processing according to the requirements, and displays them one by one in the form of 3D, which is convenient for the processing department to process and fully displays the specific structure of sheet metal parts.
- There are good ways to feed and process the spare parts pictures, which can be divided into: cutting under the bed, punching, CNC cutting, etc.
- Attention should be paid to the direction when pressing and riveting. Sheet metal can be pressed and riveted by punching machine or hydraulic riveting machine.
- The welding shall be firm. During welding, a bump shall be made on the welding surface so that it can contact the surface of the flat plate. During welding, the welding time, pressure and other factors shall be ensured.
- Forming and processing of sheet metal: mainly bending and stretching sheet metal. The processing sequence of bending is mainly from inside to outside, from small to large, first folding special cases and then folding general shapes.
- Surface treatment: Recently, a protective film was plated on the surface of sheet metal according to the requirements of customers. The adhesion of baking varnish was increased. Through the automatic operation of laser cutting machine, the sheet metal processing technology was further changed and unmanned operation was realized, which not only saved the labor cost, but also greatly improved the production efficiency, increased the production quantity and played a significant role in the future development of sheet metal.
Nbstarlite Bakelite Parts welcome comments and inquiries from customers, we will provide you with a comprehensive answer, welcome customers to leave us a message.