Quick Freezing Equipment has been paid more and more attention in China's food processing industry, and has been widely promoted and used. So what are the advantages of quick-freezing equipment? What economic benefits can it bring to the enterprise?
- What is IQF freezing? Inert, colorless, odorless, noncorrosive, nonflammable, extremely low temperature liquid. The boiling point is -196℃.
- The rise of ．IQF frozen technology. IQF frozen frozen food first started in the United States. The United States began its research in this field in the 1950s, and it was officially used in frozen foods in 1960. Since 1964, it has been rapidly popularized in production. At present IQF frozen quick freezing has been widely used in American food processing enterprises. The technology has begun to spread around the world.
Iii. application field of ．IQF freezing. Aquatic products/seafood, beverages, meat products, livestock and poultry, baked food, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, fast food, frozen food and ready-to-eat food.
- Advantages of ．IQF Frozen Food. Fast. Freezing speed is extremely fast, cooling 7 ~ 15℃ per minute, freezing speed is about 30~40 times higher than that of common freezing methods.
High quality. Due to extremely fast freezing, the time to pass through the maximum ice crystal formation zone is within 9 minutes. Ordinary freezing takes more than 190 minutes (for example, blue and white fish). Because ultra-quick freezing can make the water in the cell and the intercellular space freeze into numerous fine and uniform ice crystals at the same time, so that the cell tissues are not damaged, thus the thawed food can be restored to the original fresh state and original nutritional ingredients to the greatest extent.
Low dry consumption
Generally, the loss rate of frozen dry consumption is 3 ~ 6%, while IQF frozen quick freezing can be reduced to 0.25 ~ 0.5%, which is especially important for foods with higher prices.
Antioxidation, less miscellaneous bacteria
The gas produced during IQF freezing is inert nitrogen, which insulates the air in the production process and protects food. At the same time, due to the extremely fast freezing speed, the bacteria are well isolated.
- economic benefits of iqf frozen foods
- The device has simple structure, less equipment cost and long service life. Effective design can also minimize IQF Freezingconsumption.
- The application is simple and convenient, and the operation management fee is low.
- Freezing speed is extremely fast. Frozen food has good quality, less loss and damage of nutrients, good original flavor and high commodity value.
- It has little contact with the air and hardly produces oxidative discoloration and rancidity of fat.
- Almost no dry consumption occurs during freezing, and the dry consumption is small.
- The monomer can be quickly frozen.