Deleting your profile on Netflix may seem like an easy task, but it is not. If you are facing troubles in doing so, then the blog will be helpful to you. So, here are the steps to hide the watch history on Netflix.
Create a New Profile on Netflix
If you wish to create a new profile on Netflix, then pursue the given instructions.
- Firstly, register the account of Netflix.
- You should reach the Manage Profiles field.
- Instead of selecting a profile, choose the option Add Profile.
- You have to enter the name of the profile in the corresponding section.
- Go to the ‘Check the Kid? Section if you are making the child profile and select the continue option.
- Navigate to the screen of Edit Profile, choose the preferred language, and the suitable maturity level.
- Now, choose the Save button to complete the creating profile process.
Remove Netflix Profile on Web Browser
If you would like to remove the Netflix profile on a web browser, then abide by the given steps.
- Sign in to the account through a web browser.
- You should be able to do it from the computer or smartphone.
- You have to click on My Profile.
- Reach the Manage Profiles option.
- Navigate to the profile you want to remove and select the edit button.
- Now, choose the Delete profile and redo to verify the choice.
Remove Netflix Profile on Android
If you wish to remove the Netflix profile on Android, then pursue the given instructions.
- Launch the Netflix app on the Android device.
- You should launch the menu by selecting the hamburger menu button on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- Go to the top profile listed on the menu.
- Now, you reach on the Who’s Watch screen. Select the Edit tab.
- Later, select the profile you would like to delete.
- Finally, tap on the Delete option.
Remove Netflix Profile on iPhone.
If you would like to remove the Netflix profile on iPhone, then abide by the given steps.
- Unlock the Netflix application on your iPhone device.
- You should select More options on the lower right-hand side of the home page.
- Choose the Manage Profiles option.
- You have to select the profile you would like to remove.
- Now, tap on the Delete option.
Hide Watching History
If you wish to hide the watching history, then pursue the given instructions.
- Sign in to the account and select the profile you would like to hide the history for.
- You should select the Account option.
- You will view My Profile field on your screen.
- Select Viewing activity.
- A new screen will launch, so select the circle button near to the heading you would like to hide.
- Whether you would like to hide the entire TV show, you do not require to hide every episode manually. Select the choice to hide the entire TV show one time.
- Whether you would like to hide the whole activity list, move to the lower side of the screen, and select the Hide all option.
- Verify the procedure. This may not be done instantly, but it should be unseen from the next 24 hours.
Gerry Martin is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.