Chapter 2 of Fortnight‘s Season 1 is probably the longest one yet, but the game keeps on intriguing the gamers due to Epic Games’ perseverance of adding new features in it. Recently, we have witnessed their Winterfest, and now they have come along with new weekly challenges. Players can accomplish these challenges until they encounter a new Season of Fortnite. Yeah, that’s right in a few upcoming months there will be a new season of Fortnite available for players.
Thus, it is the best time to accomplish these tasks as soon as possible because we all know that the weekly challenges of Fortnite are comprises of lots of rewards. It is the best time for the players to migrate into the new world of Fortnite with lots of essential rewards. The new weekly challenge is known as Remedy Vs Toxin and does contain several new missions. However, some of them are a bit easy to complete, whereas some of them are a bit hard to accomplish.
Players need to Visit at least three Food Trucks is a challenge that is becoming a headache for most of the players nowadays. It seems pretty easy, but locating the truck’s location is a hard job to do. Below we have provided specific methods alongside locations of the truck to favor the players, and if you are also reading this article to accomplish this purpose then, make sure that you read it carefully to avoid any mistake.
Remedy Vs Toxin Challenges
The preceding step of our process is to first initiate with the name of all the challenges of Toxin Challenges. It is just to brief those players who are unaware of Fortnite new weekly challenges, and here are they:
- The challenge requires the player to visit at least three distinctive Food Trucks.
- The challenge requires the player to inflict severe damage through Rare, Uncommon, and Common weapon for at least three times, and it should be done in one match.
- The challenge requires the player to inflict severe damage to 2500 structures of enemies.
- The challenge requires the player to visit three distinctive bus stops in one match.
- The challenge requires the player to accomplish Weapon Specialist Accolades through inflicting damage with weapons for at least five times.
- The challenge requires the player to accomplish the land from the Battlebus, or get an Elimination, and catching of fish for at least three times.
- The challenge requires the player to attain at least 3 Silver Survivor Medals.
- The challenge requires the player to attain three elimination through SMG.
- The challenge requires the player to locate at least seven chests at Landmarks.
- The challenge requires the player to obtain a tier of 100 for both Shield and Health for at least three times.
How to Find the Location of Food trucks
It is a similar process like the Bus Stop challenge, and players need to locate these trucks by using maps. The Fortnite virtual world have four food trucks that are located at distinctive places, and here are their locations:
- Players can locate this truck on the top of Misty Meadows, which lies in the East region.
- Players can locate this truck close to the west-east road that lies in between Lazy Lake and Frenzy farm.
- Players can locate this truck close to the road south region of Salty Springs
- Players can locate this truck in the hilly region that is situated in the Northwest of Pleasant Park.
It is a choice of players to visit any three from the above-written locations and once the player visits all three locations soon after the challenge will be completed. It is highly suggested to use the maps to track down the three closest locations to accomplish this task with more ease.
Anna Mathew is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on brother printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.