Epson was initially originated in the year 2000, with the motive to deliver customer products and services for home, commercial and business usages. However, Epson is the prominent brand for serving the widest range of printers around the world such as Business Inkjet printers, InkTank printers, Professional Imaging printers, etc.
Although if we are making use of the technology, it is quite normal that we are encountering the several glitches or error codes while using the Epson printers. Out of all error code, one is known by the name Epson printer error code 000041. Nevertheless, it is pretty ordinary, and encounter by multiple users and occurs when the ink cartridges aren’t installed correctly inside the printer or sometimes occurs due to exhausted cartridges.
Below are various troubleshooting steps which might help in resolving the Epson error code 000041. But to avert all Epson printer related issues, we suggest you follow the steps in the exact sequence as mentioned below. The steps are discussed below:
Solutions to Fix Epson Error Code 000041
Probably, it is possible the Epson Printer error code 000041 occurs due to the problem in a hardware device which has been removed immediately after the driver was loaded in the device. Here how to do it:
Solution-1: Uninstall and Reinstall Printer Driver
- Firstly, press and hold the On/Off button to restart the printer.
- Enter the ‘log in’ credentials to log in as an ‘Administrator’ user.
- Navigate to the Start menu by clicking the ‘Start’ icon.
- In the search box type in ‘MMC.’
- A ‘Microsoft Management Console’ shortcut process will appear on the start menu screen, and you need to click on it.
- Afterward, go to the ‘File’ menu option, choose and click on the ‘Add/Remove snap-in icon to launch it.
- Then, scroll down the list and select ‘Print Management’ snap-in icon.
- Next, click on the ‘Add’ icon.
- Now, a ‘Add the Local Server’ option will appear on the screen, press the ‘Finish’ icon and click on the ‘Ok’ tab to continue the process.
- Subsequently, drop down to the computer name and then choose the driver tree option from the given list.
- Right-press on the driver which you want to remove.
- Next, choose and click on the ‘Remove Driver Package’ option.
- Ensure that restarted the printer device and also added some new or different print drivers.
Once completed, again install the printer driver, and check if it is working, if not, then follow the next step to fix the error code 000041.
Solution-2: Replace the Ink Cartridges
- Primarily, Make sure that the Epson printer cartridges are properly filled and also worry about the cartridge connector are properly attached to the printer.
- Ensure that the cartridges are located in the perfect position and in addition, follow the instructions to place the cartridges in the printer easily.
- Carefully check the compatibility of the Epson Printer cartridge.
- Regularly clean the cartridge chip with the cotton cloth for the smooth running of the printer.
- Again, install the ink cartridges in the device again.
- Restart your device to apply all the changes to take effects.
Bradon Wilson is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Epson Printer Support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.