If you are a Windows PC user and still wish to use iCloud on it, then it is not as absurd as it may seem. The task is certainly possible and can be beneficial for the iPhone and iPad customers running Windows PC instead of Mac.
Doing so allows the user to scan contacts, messages, email and much more. Read through the blog and know how you can download and set up iCloud for your Windows PC.
Before starting off the set up process you should know that you would need your linked Apple ID and password as iCloud requires so. (We are assuming that you already have an Apple account and password.)
How to download iCloud for Windows PC
- You can use iCloud on Windows7 and Windows10, if the Windows version is much previous then it will not well-matched with iCloud.
- For Windows 10 and newer versions, you can install it straight from Microsoft or Apple Store.
- If the iCloudesetup file does not automatically begin to download, then find the iCloudsetup file through the Windows file.
- Go with the downloading process of iCloud for Windows and after it is finished, reboot the computer.
- It will automatically reboot, but in case it does not, then move to the Start menu, click apps/programs and select iCloud.
- Enter your Apple account and connected password.
- Choose the functions you want to allow and next choose Apply.
After the process of installing iCloud on your Windows wraps up, you can use its feature on your Windows. If you are an iPhone holder with a Windows PC, then it is highly suggested to go through the process of installing iCloud on the PC as you’ll expand access to syncing functions like iCloud Photos and iCloud Drive. Please remember that you should have the newest edition of iTunes in your computer.
Keeping an updated app will help you to get imperative notifications about the newest version of the software, and you can easily scan your tool with Windows at any time as well.
You will get more functions like macOS on your Windows PC as it lets you experience macOS on your PC. The given article contains easy ways to get iCloud installed on your Windows PC. We hope the given information will provide you the best way to set up iCloud on your Windows PC.
Hey I am Smith, a certified technical professional for ESET with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your eset.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from ESET Experts in a small time period.