Adobe is undoubtedly among the most used software suite over the globe as it provides several handy apps for the users. Adobe PDF is one of its most successful ventures, and the software is used and accepted in every sector. PDF file formats are definitely amidst the most utilized ones on the web, but you can face several issues while using it. One such error is “This document is trying to access PDF,” and if you wish to solve it, then thoroughly read through the blog. So, here are the steps to fix this issue.
Modify Default PDF Program to Acrobat/Adobe Reader
If you would like to modify default PDF program to Acrobat/Adobe Reader, then abide by the given steps.
- Navigate to the Adobe Reader DC and launch it.
- You have to select the Edit option.
- Then choose the Preferences option.
- Beneath the Application Startup, select the ‘Select Default PDF Handler’ option.
- You should select a drop-down section and choose Adobe Reader.
- Thereafter, select the Apply button.
- Now, select OK to shut out the dialogs.
State the Default Behavior for PDF Access to Sites
If you wish to state the default behavior for PDF access to sites, then pursue the given instructions.
- Navigate to the Acrobat and launch it.
- You have to choose Edit menu.
- Then go to the Preferences for Windows or to Adobe Reader/Acrobat then choose Preferences for macOS.
- Go to the Trust manager option.
- Thereafter select the Internet Access from PDF files outside the browser and then Choose Change Settings.
- Finally, tick the box of ‘Allow PDF to access all websites.’
Modify Internet Access default Behavior for a Specific Site
If you would like to modify internet access default behavior for a specific site, then abide by the given steps.
- Go to the Acrobat and launch it on your system.
- You have to select the Edit option and then select Preferences for Windows or straightly Adobe Reader/Acrobat and then choose Preferences for macOS.
- Navigate to the categories on the left-hand side then select the Trust manager option.
- You should select the Change Settings option.
- Select the Add a website option.
- Thereafter, enter its link within the Host name text box.
- Now, click on the Allow option.