If you have the new iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 and then you must think what to do with the Apple Watch. If you want to transfer it too, then this post might be helpful for you. Read the post and follow the instructions to transfer the Apple watch to the new iPhone.
How to Set up the Apple Watch to Move to the iPhone
Just like the iPhone, there are no simple ways to backup Apple to iCloud. It is because the backups of a watch are not exactly the backups at all. The watch uses most of the data from the paired iPhone, and the data is saved to the iTunes backup or iPhone’s iCloud. The watch will often sync app data and health; it gathers to the iPhone when it’s connected to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
iCloud and Automatic Customize
From iOS 11.2, Apple has permitted to apply regular customize to shift the Watch or iPhone backup to the new iPhone without pairing or unpairing issues. However, ensure that they have appropriately moved.
If you want to customize it, then you can follow the provided options:
- Ensure that the watch is updated by enabling iCloud Health sync
- Create a backup of the iPhone before users plan to move to the iPhone
How to Change Apple Watch to Fresh iPhone
To Select the Automatic Set-Up
If you want to select the automatic set up, then abide by the given steps:
- Customize the new iPhone.
- When you have completed the setting up of the iPhone, then the prompt will appear,” Do you need to use Apple Watch with the iPhone.”
- Click on Continue.
To Select the Repair or Unpair
In case you need to select the Repair or unpair, then you need to follow the offered steps:
- Ensure that you have unpaired the watch from the old iPhone.
- Customize the iPhone from iTunes or iCloud backup.
- When the iPhone has completed the customized procedure, launch the Watch app.
- Customize the Apple watch from existing backup or scratch.
How to Change the LTE Account of Apple Watch to the iPhone
Follow the provided instructions to change the LTE account of Apple watch to the iPhone:
- Cancel the accessible Apple Watch plan by calling the current carrier.
- Follow the new carrier’s steps to customize the plan as well as iPhone and move the previous number over.
- Customize the Watch by the given instructions.
- Insert the cellular account to the Apple Watch.
How to Change the Watch to the Fresh iPhone Without Any Backup
If you wish to change the Apple watch to the fresh iPhone with no backup, then pursue the given instructions:
- Follow repair or unpair steps above to unpair the watch.
- When the users have finished customizing the iPhone, launch the Watch app.
- Troubleshoot tips for shifting the Apple watch
- Unable to pair the Apple Watch to the new iPhone
Users may have to disable the activation lock on the existing iPhone. Check to ensure that the previous phone is paired and, if not, then reorganize the Apple watch from the watch.
Scarelett Thomas, writer of this blog loves to write about troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides and other varied topics. Major topics of her interest are quicken support, quickbooks support, turbotax support etc.